GtkDialog - tips - Page 75 - (old)Puppy Linux Discussion Forum

For beginners here is a script to explain the refresh action when it is given to a entry widget by another widget. Explanation: Choosing a folder starts the ...

Gtkdialog Examples - Page 1 - Puppy Linux Discussion Forum

I am playing around with it and setting up the background in a similar way with the transparent Airedale silhouette. Looks great and will be a ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Announcement and release notes for Fossapup64 9.5 - Ibiblio Distros

The Puppylinux Team is proud to release Puppylinux 9.5, aka, Fossapup64 9.5! This is the fourth official release of an Ubuntu based 64 bit Puppy! Fossapup64 ...

Puppy Linux Home

Puppy Linux is a unique family of Linux distributions meant for the home-user computers. It was originally created by Barry Kauler in 2003. Puppy Linux ...

Puppy Does Not Load Saved Files - LinuxQuestions.org

I've been a linux user for 10 years but I'm getting real discouraged with PuppyLinux. I've followed all the shut down menus and usually chosen ...

puppylinux-woof-CE/gtkdialog: Script friendly gtk GUI builder - GitHub

Gtkdialog - A small utility for fast and easy GUI building This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the ...

[Solved] Install OpenOffice on Puppy Linux - (View topic)

Hey Gang, I got all the way to the "Open Office 4" Folder in "Programs" using the terminal commands listed here and also the GUI install and can ...

Murga Forum Puppy Linux

Hi Guys, Anyone trying to get to the Puppy Linux forums at Murga forums will notice that they are down - it is not known how long. ... The site is ...

Is Puppy Linux for me? - LinuxQuestions.org

I installed it (300 MB) and then, there is no GUI. I don't want a stripped down OS. Let it have a full GUI, very user friendly, LibreOffice, GNU ...

Security, Mint vs Puppy - Linux Mint Forums

I think Puppy was safer a few years back when you could run it on a non-writable format like a CD-R and just use it as a live distro. It was ...